Mar 23, 2008

Ancedote for Easter

Now really Easter and Japan have nothing to do with each other, but I thought a little story that is related to Easter would be appropriate for today. Well many people know about Peeps, they are a sugar coated marshmallow Easter treat that is shaped like rabbits, chicks, eggs etc. Well Shouma always likes to try American candies and I thought 'which is the most unpleasent candy we have?' - Peeps of course!


So I had my mom send a package of them over to us and I encouraged Shouma to taste one, all the while trying to hid my malicious glee. The look of horror on his face as the gritty sugar exploded in his mouth was priceless. He said that they were terrible and quickly pushed them aside.

Later that evening as we were watching TV I caught him eating a couple more peeps out of the corner of my eye.
"What are you doing? I thought you hated those things?"
"It's like a challenge." was his simple reply.

So why not challenge yourself and eat some peeps today! haha

1 comment:

Grimalkin said...

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH! I just about DIED laughing... A challenge indeed!