Feb 2, 2008

Snow in Kumamoto

Pic taken by Shouma Yesterday Kumamoto recieved a light dusting of snow, I'm not sure how much of Kumamoto actually got snow but I can safely say Aso City was white for awhile.

Everytime it snows in Kumamoto Shouma makes sure he tells me asap. It seems he wants me to be sure that Japan gets snow too, like Minnesota. Well not like Minnesota so much haha.

I never got to see snow while I was in Japan, I know the time and location plays a big part in of when snow falls, but still it would have been nice to see some flakes for Christmas.

Oh Christmas in Japan is a rather big let down, especially for someone like me who is really big into "American Christmas". I mean there are all these decorations, lights, music and then on Christmas - nothing. It's like, what was the point of all that?

No comments: