Feb 12, 2008

Planning ahead

I really enjoyed my last trip to Japan, which was my life-long dream, and now here I am planning my next trip to Japan. I honestly never thought I would make it there once but I am really happy I have the oppertunity to go there again.

My tentitive dates for travel are within the last two weeks of may or the first week of June. Thanks be to the government in this case as I will be funding my airplane ticket with my tax refund and that rebate. Otherwise I highly doubt I could fund this on my 12$ an hour job.
I will be visiting Fukuoka and Saitama (perhaps) this time. However I am still debating on how I am going to get to Saitama from Fukuoka. Flight seems the easiest for me.

Sadly this trip will not be nearly so long as my first, I am thinking somewhere 9-13 days long depending on when/how long my friends are availble for hanging out. I'm not really sure how much money to bring, besides hotel, transportation, and food, because I think most of the things I wanted to buy from Japan were purchased in December and November.

Who knows maybe I will find some Gackt goods I can't pass up haha.

1 comment:

Grimalkin said...

You should bring me home some Japanese snacks! Like maybe a couple types of bread that won't go all yucky and some of the cheesecake puff chip thingies! They can be a wedding gift. X P <3