Apr 5, 2008

Pretty in pink

Well I have been in a slump of sorts, I'm just not really sure of what to write lately. My next trip to Japan keeps getting pushed back further and further. Without being able to write anything based on first hand expirence I feel kinda...like I'm not contributing much with my blog.

I have plans to change the name of this blog from Saint in Tokyo to Saint + Japan. I didn't end up staying in Tokyo, and really I'm interested in more then just Tokyo haha. Basically the only reason it's taking me a while to get to it is that I want to make a nice banner graphic and I'm being a bit lazy.

Now I will leave you with a lovely picture of the sakura in full bloom. My kind penpal sent this to me today, he's currently staying in Japan with his family. I think I should ask him for more pics of Japan hehe!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Hunters Glory said...

loooove this pic!